What might study look like for you? Come on-ober in October, and you can:
To make things a bit easier for your first semester of study, we are extending our half-price offer on your first audit subject if you organise a visit in October*.
Fill out the form below if you’d like to visit us, and we’ll do our best to arrange a suitable time for your visit.
If you’re thinking about visiting one of our classes or programs, click here to view this semester’s timetable. For any questions regarding study, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (02) 9744 1977.
*Terms and Conditions:
The Christ College October Offer (“Offer”) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The provider of the Offer is Christ College, the Presbyterian Theological Centre, of 1 Clarence Street, Burwood, NSW, 2134, Australia. ABN: 68 524 680 903. Christ College is an affiliated college of the Australian College of Theology (ACT), CRICOS: 06250E.
2. The Offer is available to people who –
a. arrange a visit to Christ College by filling in the form on the October page at www.christcollege.edu.au/october
b. have not previously undertaken study of any unit (including audit) at Christ College; AND
c. are accepted into an ACT course or Christ College program (including audit) via the usual Christ College Application Process on our website at www.christcollege.edu.au/apply.
3. The Offer is redeemable between 1st October 2018 and 31st December 2019 on any Christ College unit scheduled in 2019 with available spaces.
4. The Offer includes:
a. 50% discount of the audit fee for one (1) 4 credit point unit of study studied as an audit (2019 value of up to $228.00); AND
b. The remaining 50% of the audit fee will be rebated if the claimant subsequently enrols in a unit of study for credit towards an approved ACT course or Christ College program at Christ College in 2019 (2019 value of up to $228.00).
5. To claim the Offer, claimants must –
a. Register their interest in the offer by filling in their details on the October Registration Form online at www.christcollege.edu.au/october
b. Apply for a Christ College course or program (including audit) via the usual Christ College Application Process available online at www.christcollege.edu.au/apply;
c. Mention the October Offer to administration staff at enrolment and have their details confirmed against the Offer Registration Form.
6. Christ College will only use personal information collected for the Offer for the purposes of administrating the Offer and/or contacting claimants about relevant future study and learning opportunities.
7. Christ College reserves the right to make changes to or withdraw the Offer at any time at its own discretion.