David Burke is an adjunct lecturer (church history, applied theology, pastoral practice) and research fellow (cross-cultural studies). David was ordained as a Presbyterian minister in 1979 and has a long background in pastoral and educational work in Australia and S.E. Asia. He taught at Christ College part time from 1981-1999 and was on the full-time staff from 2011 to 2019. David is involved in several majority-world ministry training projects. David is married to Glenda, with whom he has an adult family.
- 1976 Bachelor of Arts (Sydney University)
- 1979 Bachelor of Divinity (Sydney University)
- 1979 Diploma of Continuing Education (University of New England)
- 1997 Master of Education (University of New England)
- 2012 Candidate for Doctor of Education (Asia Graduate School of Theology)
No posts found.
No events found.
"Proactive pastoral care"
in Effective Eldership: A Handbook for Shepherding God’s Church, edited by Murray Smith, 160-167. Sydney: Eider Books, 2022.
"Using the Code for good"
in Effective Eldership: A Handbook for Shepherding God’s Church, edited by Murray Smith, 233-240. Sydney: Eider Books, 2022.
No multimedia found.
No units found.
No contact details found.