Ian Lectures in the College’s Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care Program. He is the Senior Chaplain for Jericho Road and has been working in chaplaincy ministry since 2008.In his current ministry he supports chaplains working in hospitals, Juvenile Justice and Prisons. Prior to his chaplaincy ministry Ian pastored churches in country NSW ( Gulgong and Grafton). His post-graduate work was in the areas of Chaplaincy and Islamic Studies . He also serves as a chaplain with the NSW Police Force. He is married to Narelle and they have two teenage sons.
- 1988 Bachelor of Arts (University of Wollongong)
- 1992 Bachelor of Theology (Australian College of Theology)
- 1992 Diploma of Theological Studies (Presbyterian Theological Centre)
- 2016 Master of Arts (Ministry) (Australian College of Theology)
- 2018 Graduate Certificate in Ministry (Australian College of Theology)
- 2019 Graduate Certificate in Professional Supervision (Pastoral)