Kamal is the missions director at Gracepoint Presbyterian Church, and is also completing a PhD in multicultural ministry and ministry in today’s globalised world. In the past he has been involved in reinforcing well-established ministry in a large, multi-staff church; revitalising a small, struggling church in a lower socio-economic area; contributing to the outreach ministry of an inner-city church seeking to reach socially progressive hipsters; ministry to churches of Arabic, Mediterranean, and Subcontinental background; and campus ministry with the Australian Fellowship of Evangelical Students (AFES).
- 1999 Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Laws (UNSW)
- 2007 Bachelor of Divinity (Moore Theological College)
- 2009 Advanced Diploma in Theology (Presbyterian Theological Centre – now Christ College)
- 2013 Master of Arts in Theology (Moore Theological College)
- 2019 Graduate Certificate in Professional Supervision (Pastoral)