The Presbyterian Church has always valued education. In 1560, the post-Reformation Scottish Church mandated that every parish had a school teacher. From that point on, Presbyterian churches around the world placed a high priority on having an educated clergy.
Faithful for Generations
For the last 150 years, we have been committed to . . .
- Reformed, Christ-centred theology.
- The authority of Scripture.
- Ministry training which is pastorally focussed.
- The good of the Presbyterian Church in NSW, and beyond.
- World-wide mission.
We Continue to Learn
As we look ahead, we see . . .
- A student body diverse in age, gender, nationality, career and stage of life.
- Education which meets the needs of a changing world.
- Practical training which focusses on whole-person formation.
- The development of healthy church leaders.