UPDATES TO COURSES
Please note that the Australian College of Theology (ACT) has completed a curriculum redesign for 2020 courses. As a result, the courses, course structures, coding system and credit point values have changed. These changes are reflected in the details below. For an overview of the changes please view the details on the ACT website at: https://www.actheology.edu.au/our-courses/. For any questions related to ACT courses, please contact our Academic Registrar.
The Graduate Diploma of Divinity is a great chance to dip your toe in the water and experience theological education. It offers you the opportunity to deepen your love of God and his word as you engage in his world by sampling a few units over the course of a year. The Graduate Diploma of Divinity provides you with flexibility to study units in Biblical, Systematic and Practical Theology.
- Introduces graduate students to the sources and content of the Christian story and message at an advanced level, and provides training which combines articulation of this story and message with their application and practice in the contemporary world.
- The course will be based on the disciplines by which knowledge of God is developed and articulated in the fields of:
- Bible & Languages (LA, OT, NT, BB)
- Christian Thought & History (TH, CH, PE)
- Through elective units students can:
- Develop understanding in the Bible and Christian Thought & History
- Develop particular ministry skills in the three areas of the field of Ministry & Practice (EM, PC, DM)
|Level 8 Graduate Diploma
|1 year full-time or part-time equivalent (up to 4 years)
|96 credit points, all at Level 7 or above, including at least 36 credit points at Level 8 or above
|Bachelor level degree or equivalent from an Australian university or other approved higher education provider.
|IELTS score of 7.0 overall with a minimum 7.0 in reading and writing, and 6.5 in listening and speaking OR 10 years English in country experience