Christ College Scholarships 2024

News

Christ College Scholarships 2024

Christ College is pleased to offer scholarships to assist eligible students to undertake theological study at Christ College. In 2024, we will be awarding the following scholarships:

Christ College Partnership ScholarshipChrist College Tuition Scholarship
10 Available2 Available
$1000 to kickstart your own supporter networkApprox. $12,000 applied to tuition fees
This scholarship is designed to assist students with the costs associated with studying in partnership with their own churches and supporters.

Scholarship recipients will be awarded up to $1000 to kick start their supporter fundraising network. Supporters will be able to make tax deductible donations into the Scholarship Fund and nominate their preferred scholarship recipient. Christ College will distribute 90% of these funds to the scholarship recipients with the other 10% to be reinvested back into the fund for future students.
This scholarship is designed to assist students with their tuition fees.

Scholarship recipients will receive the equivalent of the fees for 50% of a full-time study load in the 2024 calendar year applied to their tuition fees.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must demonstrate:

  • a commitment to a local church within the Evangelical Reformed tradition;
  • a commitment to equipping themselves for the task of being a leader within the church they are serving;
  • how they hope the training will better equip them in their ministry context;
  • that they have the support of their local church.

Equity criteria may also be taken into consideration in the awarding of scholarships.

Key Dates
  • September 2023: Applications Open and Forms available
  • 31st October 2023; Partnership Scholarship First Round Applications Close
  • 30th November 2023: Partnership Scholarship Second Round Applications Close
  • 30th November 2023: Tuition Scholarship Applications Close
  • January 2024: Scholarship funds will be distributed
How to Apply

Fill in the form below to request an application form.

Name(Required)

Related

Small Shoulders, Big Calling: Balancing Work and Theological Study

February 1, 2024

Elyse Balzer grew up in a ministry family, but it’s only since…

From Construction to Christ College

December 6, 2023

Francesco (Frankie) Cutri isn’t one of the majority at Christ College. Unlike…

Lecturer in Hebrew & Old Testament

November 28, 2023

Christ College is seeking a Lecturer in Hebrew and Old Testament to…