David is a member of the Faculty, and a part-time lecturer in the New Testament. He is the minister at Ashfield Presbyterian Church (2013 to present). He is a graduate of Christ College, and his post-graduate work was on John’s Gospel. Prior to entering ministry, he was a high school science teacher. David is married to Caron, and they have four children.
- Australian College of Theology: Masters of Theology in Biblical Studies 2008
- Thesis: “Glory and Temple in John’s Gospel with Particular Reference to John 1:14”
- Australian College of Theology: Bachelor of Theology (Upper Second Class Honours) 2000
- Curtin University of Technology: Post Graduate Diploma in Science Education 1993
- University of New England: Diploma of Education (Secondary Science) 1989
- University of Sydney: Bachelor of Science 1986