UPDATES TO COURSES
Please note that the Australian College of Theology (ACT) has completed a curriculum redesign for 2020 courses. As a result, the courses, course structures, coding system and credit point values have changed. These changes are reflected in the details below. For an overview of the changes please view the details on the ACT website at: https://www.actheology.edu.au/our-courses/. For any questions related to ACT courses, please contact our Academic Registrar.
- 1) To provide students who are already graduates with the opportunity to undertake study in the disciplines by which knowledge of God is developed and articulated in the fields of:
- Bible & Languages (LA, OT, NT, BB)
- Christian Thought & History (TH, CH, PE)
- 2) through elective units:
- Further develop understanding in the Bible and Christian Thought & History; and/or
- Develop particular ministry skills in the three areas of the field of Ministry & Practice (EM, PC, DM)
- The course will include an introduction to the research principles and methods applicable to the specialised study of the theological disciplines.
|AQF LEVEL||Level 9 Master Degree [Coursework]|
|COURSE LENGTH||2 years full-time or part-time equivalent (up to 8 years)|
|AWARD REQUIREMENTS||192 credit points, all at Level 7 and above, including no more than 60 credit points at level 7, and including at least 36 credit points at level 9|
|ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS||Non-theological bachelor level degree or equivalent from an Australian university or other approved higher education provider.|
|NESB REQUIREMENTS||IELTS score of 7.0 overall with a minimum 7.0 in reading and writing, and 6.5 in listening and speaking OR 10 years English in country|