At Christ College, our mission is to glorify God by preparing leaders for God’s church and its gospel-centred mission in the world, enabling God’s people to live for Christ in all of life.
Being a Christian leader in the various spheres of life isn’t without significant cost – emotional, mental, financial and social. Nor is thinking about ministry training without considerable risk. But are there greater risks we haven’t thought about?
Open Night is an opportunity for you to evaluate the risks and rewards before taking the next step.
Want to count the cost?
Start the conversation with us on Thursday 5th September.
Each guest has an option to attend one of our two sample lectures:
Is God Calling me to Pastoral Leadership?
(Pastoral Theology with Jon Pratt)
“100 Times as Much!”:
Rewards for Christian life and Service in the New World (New Testament/Greek Exegesis with Murray Smith)
Special Offer for Attendees
We’re making it a bit easier for prospective students to experience what it’s like to study at Christ College. Those who register and attend our Open Night on Thursday 5th September are eligible to receive a 50% discount on the fees for their first audit subject in 2020. Terms and Conditions are below:
The Christ College Open Night 2019 Offer (“Offer”) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The provider of the Offer is Christ College, the Presbyterian Theological Centre, of 1 Clarence Street, Burwood, NSW, 2134, Australia. ABN: 68 524 680 903. Christ College is an affiliated college of the Australian College of Theology (ACT), CRICOS: 06250E.
2. The Offer is available to people who –
a. have registered and attended Christ College Open Night 2018 (
), held on Thursday 5th September 2019 from 6:00PM at Christ College; AND
b. have not previously undertaken study of any unit (including audit) at Christ College; AND
c. are accepted into an ACTcourse or Christ College program (including audit) via the usual Christ College Application Process on our website at
3. The Offer is redeemable between 5th September 2019 and 31st December 2020 on any Christ College unit scheduled in 2019 with available spaces.
4. The Offer includes:
a. 50% discount of the audit fee for one (1) 4 credit point unit of study studied as an audit (2020 value of up to $240.00); AND
b. The remaining 50% of the audit fee will be rebated if the claimant subsequently enrols in a unit of study for credit towards an approved ACT course or Christ College program at Christ College in 2020 (2020 value of up to $240.00).
5. To claim the Offer, claimants must –
a. Register their interest in the offer by filling in their details on the Offer Registration Form in person at Open Night
b. Apply for a Christ College course or program (including audit) via the usual Christ College Application Process available online at www.christcollege.edu.au/apply;
c. Mention the
Open Night Offer
to administration staff at enrolment and have their details confirmed against the Offer Registration Form.
6. Christ College will only use personal information collected for the Offer for the purposes of administrating the Offer and/or contacting claimants about relevant future study and learning opportunities.
7. Christ College reserves the right to make changes to or withdraw the Offer at any time at its own discretion.